Friday, January 1, 2010

Last week of vacation

On Monday we went to see Princess and the Frog. Rachel did okay, but I don't think she was really interested in the movie. She wanted to go to the bathroom and sit on my lap most of the movie. She didn't really pay attention, but I liked the movie. I thought it was cute.

On Tuesday we met Nana, Papa , Elizabeth and Benjamin at the bouncy place in Lakeline Mall. It was very crowded, so we didn't stay too long. We also ate lunch there and then we came home.

On Wednesday we went out to eat lunch with Nana at Mimi's and did a little shopping.

On Thursday Nana and Papa took care of Rachel for a few hours while I graded papers, and then we went to HEB. It was New Year's Eve, but we didn't really do anything exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment