Monday, June 8, 2009

June 7, 2009

Today was a very exciting day! We finally got rid of your pacifier. Now, I know you are thinking that 4 years old is a little late, and it is, but we just hadn't done it yet. I was going to do it last summer, but you had your thumb surgery then we went on vacation, then I didn't do it over Christmas because I was tired, so I knew I had to do it this summer. So this morning we couldn't find it, so I figured this was as good of time as any. I told you the ba fairy came to get it. You call it a ba. And you did suprisingly well. You only had one time where you asked for it and the rest of the day you did great! I am so proud of you! I thought it was going to be terrible!

This morning we went to church and then we went out to eat at Serrano's. Then we went to get ice cream at Baskin Robbins with Nana. You got mint chocolate chip. You went to sleep without your ba. I am so relieved that it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment