Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 8, 2009

Your second day without the paci has gone well! You only had one incident where you were crying for it, and I took you to McDonalds so you could get a toy and ride in the car. You love to get out of the house and ride in the car, so I think that did the trick. This morning I had a doctor appointment and I took you with me. You did a really good job. Then we went to Target and I let you pick out a toy. I told you the ba fairy said we could get a toy. You picked out 2 babies, a little one and a big one. Then in the afternoon Nanny came over and brought you a beautiful blanket that she had made. She also got you a cash register and some water guns. I think you have enough toys for now. The toys are taking over our house and I don't know what to do with all of them. Sometimes I want to just throw everything away!

No comments:

Post a Comment