Sunday, August 9, 2009

August 2-8

We had a busy week! On Sunday we just hung out. Monday you had a dentist appointment. You did alot better this year and you didn't cry very much at all! Plus no cavities!

Then on Tuesday we took some of your clothes to Kid to Kid and got some ice cream.

Wednesday was my birthday! We went to lunch with Nana at Mimi's and then did a little shopping. You were so cute because you said that you were having lots of fun at Mommy's party and we weren't even doing anything exciting. Then that evening you went to Nana's and Papa's and Daddy and I went out to eat at the Olive Garden. Then we came back and had ice cream cake. Doug was there because he was going to borrow their car to go out of town.

Then Thursday you went back to Nana's and Papa's because I had to do some shopping for clothes for back to school. When I picked you up you cried and cried because you had been taking a nap and I rang the doorbell and woke you up. Thursday night I went out to eat with Lori and you stayed home with Daddy.

Friday Nana came over here for a little bit because I went to lunch with my friend Maricela and then did a little shopping.

Saturday you helped me clean house and then we went to HEB. We saw Papa at HEB.

No comments:

Post a Comment