Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Program











Rachel's Christmas program was on December 11th. Daran and I took the day off work so we could also do some Christmas shopping. Rachel was an angel this year, and actually it is the third year in a row she has worn the angel costume that Mary made for her. It gets a little bit shorter every year. Last year at her Christmas program, when she saw me she started crying and didn't even perform with her class, so this year I was going to hide in the corner so she wouldn't see me. One of the moms came up and said that Rachel was already crying and sitting in her teacher's lap, so I thought, oh no, here we go again. Well suprisingly, she did really well. Her teacher said that she was one of the best singers, and that is why she is standing by Mary. She did a wonderful job! Afterwards, we went Christmas shopping and then out to eat lunch, so we had a very busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment